15min Thread Thankyou

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.07.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Well guys that was fun and not overly embarassing. mHope you had fun with it.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

thanks a lot matt.

I had fun.

EDIT: Weird, i just went back one level.

[ Edited by linkman26 on 2005/4/1 18:32 ]

Sure did thanks.

for what?

you missed out on it, GC2.

We can't tell you...heheSmilie

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

Why not?!?! PLZ TELL!!!!!!

Ask Gastrian.

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

it's gone now, GC2. It'll never be seen again.

Everyone that was there add it to your sig.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

add what?

[ Linkman :: I posted in the 15min thread and you didn't ]

Something like that.

ohh, all right.

Cool!!!

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I must know!!!!!! *Wink*pm me*Wink*.....no body will know....

done.

look at the sig.

*cry* please Gastrian...I never hurt you *cry*

It's in my sig.
If only you knew, GC2Smilie

Tell me!1 This ain't fair! I looked in Gastrians posts and diodn't see no thread named 15 minute thread or nothing. the losest i got was this...please!!!!

It had to be deleted^_^
I will say no more (I'm posting too much and not covering enough ground).

The MSN convo was far worse than anything that could have been in this thread.

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

just say it already......at least pm.

What if we watched the thread but never bothered to post?

tell me if you know. I got some dough you might like...

tell me if you know. I got some dough you might like...

mmm cookie dough?

Wow, a thread that was deleted in 15 minutes, now dats abuse of power! Smilie

Abuse of power? Contact the police!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Nayu

There are 1 members online at the moment.