Burnout 4

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.07.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Final
Straw.

If Nintendo arent going to do anything about this then they im buying an Xbox. Fed up with companies that can easily port games not being encouraged to do so. Criterion own renderware for ****s sake.

See no Wiivil
Hear no Wiivil
Speak no Wiivil

Theres no point in this, if you want to comment on this game go to the news posted on it.

I agree, Nintendo need to be throwing money at these companies to get their games over to the Gamecube, even if they are just ports. I hope they're going to learn this for the next generation, though unfortunately they probably won't judging by Iwata's comments that basically said 'developers can come to us, we're not doing the running'. It's a terrible approach, and it's no wonder that the Gamecube is doing the worst out of the three home consoles with this attitude.

Saw it coming, surprised this isn't coming out for next gen console to be honest.

I wanted to put the news in a discussion place rather than just the news.

I know Nintendo are doing better but I really really wanted to play Burnout 3, and having heard about the plans for it last year I so wanted to play Burnout 4.

I reckon it will come out on next gen (maybe xbox 2), but enhanced. I heard that they couldnt do everything they wanted for tech limitations, so a next gen port could be (from the features I heard about) unbelievable.

See no Wiivil
Hear no Wiivil
Speak no Wiivil

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for Moss and Moss: Book II Bundle (PlayStation 5).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.