New Ridge Racer 3D Screenshots Appear [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.07.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

It's Ridge Racer! RIIIIIDGE RACER!

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Our member of the week

PK Mongoose said:

Image for
Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

along with the ability to attach a photo of yourself. These appear above your car, whilst racing.

I'm guessing this is a friend code only feature because if not penis's are gonna be driving cars soon.

Kafei2006 said:
PK Mongoose said:

Image for

YES! I knew it was coming.
"It's Ride Racer...... Riiiiidge Racer! Remember that one?" *crickets*

"Do a Barrel Roll!"

WOOOOOOO!!!

Jimmy LMAO Smilie

And Ridge Racer is classic. I hate the GT series, hated the Burnout series, the Need for Speed series, but Ridge Racer was one of my faves. Rage Racer sticks out as one I seem to remember loving the most, buying that manual transmission car to win the Oval at the end of the game

Doesn't seem to come close to graphically matching a launch PSP title...

Add me on anything. I'm always looking for new friends/opponents/town visitors/chances to appear more popular than I actually am.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.