Official League of Kings Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 26.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Smilie

Knighty. You're getting a raise in salary.

Post appear!

knighty said:
Image for
Also.

I have been newterd to resist such urges!

^If I were a monkey I would^ Smilie

Think you can stop a 50 caliber sniper rifle?

Awesome Smilie

Also....JB I just realised what this post appearing bug is. I assume you have a field in your thread table labled "posts" or something. That gets incremented every post. I'm thinking that it's sometimes not getting incremented, or some deleting is messing it up. Because if I look in the quick list on the left it's like 4 posts out. =/

You could always do the sensible thing and base the pagination on the number of rows returned instead of that post field tho Smilie

knighty said:
Awesome SmilieAlso....JB I just realised what this post appearing bug is. I assume you have a field in your thread table labled posts or something. That gets incremented every post. Im thinking that its sometimes not getting incremented, or some deleting is messing it up. Because if I look in the quick list on the left its like 4 posts out. =/You could always do the sensible thing and base the pagination on the number of rows returned instead of that post field tho Smilie

This fault epitomises why the League must take control of C3, and swiftly.

Sorry for my absence of late; I have been doing an awful lot of paperwork (exams) but I have completed it all now.

Keep up the barrage of hatred against the Ninjas my people. We are slowly breaking down the very foundations of their society. I am going to take the conflict to the next level, but for this I need to develop a new plan. It is currently codenamed 'Operation Zebes'. Once it is completed I will beam the information to Jacob and Superlink through our new satellite that launched into cyberspace yesterday.
Jacob, it will be up to you to inform the responsible bodies to carry out the operation. Time is on our side; For Coffee, For Kings, and For Country!

King of the 'League of Kings'||My deviantART|| My Photography

Of course, all-seeing Madam. The plans will be distributed with haste once you have beamed them from our "laser" satellite. All will be as you desire, great one!

We too have been busy with paperwork, but due to our eminent awesomeness, we have much more complicated paperwork to do! (A-levels/Jobs)! Let it be known that from June 26th, L.O.K's days will be numbered.

Ha! You don't scare us. It is your days that are numbered! And now that Madam has finished his exams, we will redouble our efforts!

I new plan is in forumlation, the one man army, Lysander will strike a decisive blow toward the L.O.K.

L.O.K I am wanring you, Repent your heraticial ways or you will be found by Knighty in a pool of you own blood Jacob 4000! The so called 'Madam' will be next.

( Edited on 20.06.2007 17:45 by Lysander )

I won't be found by Knighty, which proves that what you say will not come to fruition!

Madam's prophecy says I will die in the arms of my successor, Lrrr, after I have taught him everything he needs to know.

Yes, death my bullet!

Then Lrr will be taken out soon after.

Jacob4000 said:
I wont be found by Knighty, which proves that what you say will not come to fruition!Madams prophecy says I will die in the arms of my successor, Lrrr, after I have taught him everything he needs to know.

Buahaha.. unfortunately, L.O.K cretinates know nothing! Our scientists have now augmented our monkey assassin with a perpetual motion swivel chair to provide banana-free energy; there is nothing that can stop his advance! Ready the DK Barrels! Hoist the mainframe! Insert further tricolon!

GR781 Say they word, then they will die.

Lysander said:
GR781 Say they word, then they will die.

Too little too late - you lozzored!!

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

Gentlemen! We declare ultimate victory, our enemies have surrendered!

Jacob4000 said:
Gentlemen! We declare ultimate victory, our enemies have surrendered!

Says WHO??? Smilie

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

ZeroSimon R.I.P said:
Lysander said:GR781 Say they word, then they will die.
Too little too late - you lozzored!!

Sneaky buggers!

Crazy! said:
Jacob4000 said:Gentlemen! We declare ultimate victory, our enemies have surrendered!
Says WHO??? Smilie

You and GR781 one of course. DUH!

Jacob4000 said:
I wont be found by Knighty, which proves that what you say will not come to fruition!Madams prophecy says I will die in the arms of my successor, Lrrr, after I have taught him everything he needs to know.
Lysander said:
Yes, death my bullet!Then Lrr will be taken out soon after.

but he still has so much to me, and so you will be unable to defeat him until such time

Jacob4000 said:
Crazy! said:
Jacob4000 said:Gentlemen! We declare ultimate victory, our enemies have surrendered!
Says WHO??? Smilie
You and GR781 one of course. DUH!

Really.... GR7811 & Milk!..... Smilie

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

I need a sig.

Preferably with shmexy women, to lower the morale of the enemy through our animal magnetism and their lack of said animal magnetism.

Remember, autocracy gave us great people like Stalin and Hitler!

Ninjas gave us annoying dicks like Naruto and emos like Sasuke! Do you want to be associated with this scum?

Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the LoK party!

( Edited on 20.06.2007 19:46 by Tin Can Man )

1"We're mentalist psychic Scots , which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Walking manual Part 1:
(Click to enlarge)

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, RudyC3

There are 2 members online at the moment.