SEGA Needs You!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for

image from SEGA flickr Smilie this go to Mad World and The Conduit and any other game you missed out on or may do

( Edited 08.05.2009 18:24 by Jump_button )

If only this was on 360, I'd buy it D:

If SEGA want me to buy Valkyria Chronicles, they're gonna have to wait. Until then, I congratulate them on finaly making something new worth being called awesome. Do want.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

I hope Valkyria Chronicles not a one of game it to good of a IP to not make any more

Im happy with the DLC they add not long ago hope more is plan if not a Valkyria Chronicles 2

SEGA be good to us with Mad World and The Conduit not made by them but still Smilie

I've been playing Yakuza (bought them both on my PS2), and I have to say they're rather good. Well, I haven't opened Yakuza 2 yet, but imagine it's more of the same. They should port these to the Wii. Not sure how the controls could benefit, but that doesn't really matter. It's sort of like a more action-oriented version of Shenmue. There's lots of little similarities.

I've heard Yakuza 3 won't be localised for western audiences Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

The first two didn't sell very well, by all accounts (something else inherited from Shenmue..). However, I imagine that Sony will push for a Western release, since the PS3 needs to promote it's exclusives.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jb

There are 1 members online at the moment.