SEGA: New Sonic and Platinum Games

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Platinum likes making original games, not sequels. But I hope they haven't abandoned the Wii platform now that their HD games have been successful.

Would like to see them work on something on the WiiWare front - less risk, and could get unique and original ideas out there pretty quickly.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

3 new sonic titles huh, i call 2 are the next Sonic 4 episodes.

I highly doubt the PG titles are Nintendo games.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

I would like to see Madworld2. The first one had a good cliffhanger. But one of the new Sonic games is an anniversary collection, which is rumoured to have revamped levels from Sonic 1 to Sonic adventure 2 with 2D and 3D sections in HD for most consoles. Platinum have made some fine good games and the partnership with SEGA is the right choice. I mean just look at Vanquish.

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

They should really give Sonic a rest. I think the only thing that can really save Sonic is a long hiatus and some due needed time off. People need to miss him and so far he hasnt had a chance.

As for more games from Platinum and Sega...excited about that...all they have pushed out is enjoyable games. So give me some more.

matt (guest) 20.12.2010#7

Try doing a wii game that pushes polygons the wii can do 66 million to 120 million fully light sourced and textured polygons in game at 60fps so i want 360 level graphics at ED/HD dont forget wii GPU is a GPGPU thats basically a Radeon X1600 on steroids.

Sonic is the bes! yeah

welshwuff said:
3 new sonic titles huh, i call 2 are the next Sonic 4 episodes.

Nein, one will be Episode 2, the others will be the 20th Anniv game and the 3DS game.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jb

There are 1 members online at the moment.