SEGA List Upcoming Nintendo 3DS Releases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Our member of the week

Only one that lights my interest in that list is SOnic Generations really, though I will probably wait for the C3 review before I decide whether it's worth purchasing or not.

Crush3d might be good as well, but what they've shown so far didn't get me overly excited about it.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Sonic looks goood. And thinking about that in 3D makes it even more exciting. Shinobi? It does have a good arcade style which I truly like (I miss good old arcades where I spent boatloads of coins) so I might check it out!

Kafei2006 said:
Only one that lights my interest in that list is SOnic Generations really, though I will probably wait for the C3 review before I decide whether it's worth purchasing or not.

Crush3d might be good as well, but what they've shown so far didn't get me overly excited about it.

People still base a purchase on reviews... That saddens me!

( Edited 28.10.2011 12:24 by EvonM )

On what else should you base the purchase of a product with which you have no prior experience?

Personally, I like to divine my purchases with tea-leaves. I don't trust reviews.

Add me on anything. I'm always looking for new friends/opponents/town visitors/chances to appear more popular than I actually am.
Our member of the week

I don't base my purchases based on a review score, but rather the overall description that the reviewer gives...

The fact that I'm waiting for the C3 review is that I know it'll be written by a hardcore Sonic fan, which I am definitely not. I liked the classic Sonics and the levels from Sonic Adventure 2 where you were controlling Sonic (the other levels, not so much though). Since I'm not a fan of Sonic in general, I'm waiting to hear more about the game content from someone who I know will write a good review for it.

Yeah, sorry, I stopped basing my purchases on what's written on the packaging in the late 90's Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Nayu

There are 1 members online at the moment.