Cubed3 Interview | SEGA Discusses Rhythm Thief (Nintendo 3DS)

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hero of Legend (guest) 25.06.2012#1

I hope he makes a Wii U sequel.

But what I REALLY want him to make is Billy Hatcher 2 as he directed the original, shame you didn't ask about that. Smilie

AdamC3 (guest) 26.06.2012#2

I think Rhythm Thief did well enough in Japan to justify a sequel.

As for Billy Hatcher - you should know the score by now, Nintendo tries to block any questions not directly related to the main game. That's why my Qs to Sakaguchi about Away, Blue Dragon and ASH weren't in that Last Story interview from a while back, and why I couldn't ask Sakurai about Nintendo x Capcom Smilie

Who on here has bought this fantastic game?

Any US readers planning to pick it up when it arrives in July?

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

Adam Riley said:
Who on here has bought this fantastic game?

Any US readers planning to pick it up when it arrives in July?

I played the demo today and was very impressed. I'd love to get this but... it depends on the price. Can't see myself laying down more than 20-25 USD for it unless it has loads of content and replay value.

Guest User (guest) 03.08.2012#5

I think a rhythm thief sequel is going to epic. I just finished the game this morning. I'd love to see him in super smash bros. too, haha, dancing when he dances. One word for it, awesome.

RainBolt (guest) 03.07.2013#6

I'm almost sure there is sure the sequel is being made, because the game did do well and is left open ended.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jb

There are 1 members online at the moment.